Who are we?
Our organization has deep roots in the community we call home and, from the start, our work has focused on helping individuals and families build better, healthier lives.
We work in Fulton, Montgomery, Herkimer, western Saratoga, Schenectady, and northern Schoharie counties with roughly 4,500 clients each year. Our programs and services address behavioral and mental health with the goal of personal empowerment and long-term success. The agency is the only facility in Fulton County working with children as young as 5 years old.
Why join us?
Our team members arrive at our headquarters in Gloversville, NY knowing that the work they do has a positive impact in the lives of our clients and the greater community.
- We provide care that is client-focused
- We advocate for and support our clients so that they may create healthy lives for themselves
- We believe in creating an environment that empowers those with whom we work
- We recognize our deep roots and long history in the community, and work to continue those relationships everyday
- We work to create a culture of appreciation for both our clients and our team members
Click here to see our Recruitment Guide – perfect for anyone curious about joining us as an Outpatient Mental Health Therapist
What do we offer?
Our team understands the importance of collaboration – and laughter. We recently underwent a major expansion and renovation project at our headquarters, creating a bright, modern facility that puts collaboration at its core.
We offer employees:
- Competitive pay
- Full benefits
- 401K match
- And much more