What kind of jobs does The Family Counseling Center offer?
We offer a variety of part and full time positions in many of our departments. To learn more, check out our current open positions.
Visit Indeed to apply!
What does the screening process entail to work at The Family Counseling Center?
Screening from the following databases:
- OMIG (Office of the Medicaid Inspector General)
- SAM (System for Award Management)
- OIG (Office of Inspector General)
In addition to:
- Verification that you are not on the Staff Exclusion List (SEL): Check against the NYS Database of Vulnerable Persons of Abuse and Neglect findings
- Check for any findings of child abuse or neglect on the Statewide Central Register of Child Abuse and Maltreatment (SCR)
- Review of any criminal history via fingerprint database
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- Check against all three levels of the NYS Division of Criminal Services Sex Offender Registry
If you have any other questions, please contact Tonya Harris, Human Resources Director for more information.