The Family Counseling Center Welcomes Genoa Healthcare Pharmacy On-Site
The Family Counseling Center in Gloversville, New York has partnered with Genoa Healthcare to offer on-site pharmacy services to clients, staff, and their families. The partnership will provide an added ease for filling prescriptions, ensuring a collaborative care model for clients.
With over 20 years of experience, Genoa Healthcare is the most experienced pharmacy provider specializing in the behavioral health community. By partnering with centers such as The Family Counseling Center, the pharmacy is able to offer unique on-site services tailored to each client’s needs. Being on-site allows pharmacists and technicians the ability to work with the prescribers and caseworkers at The Family Counseling Center to provide high-quality care.
Clients and staff from The Family Counseling Center are now able to:
- Fill all of their medications on site, saving them multiple pharmacy stops;
- Assist with insurance plans and questions, including Medicaid and Medicare;
- Provide medication delivery options to clients at no additional cost;
- Organize medications in convenient pre-filled pill packaging to help track usage;
- Provide prior authorization assistance;
- Personalize services to fit client needs;
- Transfer all prescriptions (not just those from The Family Counseling Center) from existing pharmacies to the Genoa Healthcare location for true ease of use.
Genoa Healthcare will be open at The Family Counseling Center’s 11-21 Broadway location from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. every weekday.
“We are thrilled to be able to offer Genoa Healthcare services to our clients,” said Michael Countryman, Executive Director at The Family Counseling Center. “The on-site pharmacy will provide our clients with the convenience and collaborative care we pride ourselves on. Across the county, it has been shown that an on-site pharmacy such as Genoa Healthcare increased medication adherence rates, which result in a reduction of emergency room visits by 18% and hospitalizations by 40%. The addition of Genoa Healthcare promotes overall wellness for our clients.”