Domestic Violence | Learn More
- Victim Safety and Self-Determination
- Abuser Accountability
- System's Responsibility
- Promoting a coordinated community response grounded in the principle of zero tolerance
The Domestic Violence Program is made possible through the generous funding from the following grants and organizations.
- New York State Department Of Criminal Justice Services
- New York State Victims Board
- New York State Office Of Children And Family Services
- Fulton County Department Of Social Services
- United Way Of Fulton County, Inc.
- New York State Food Bank
- New York State Child And Adult Care Food Program
- Radio Shack Foundation
- Target Community Foundation
The Fulton County Domestic Violence Task Force is a collaborative effort of criminal justice, social services, medical, mental health, educational, and other human services providers to attempt to better understand the causes of domestic violence, more effectively provide services to survivors of domestic violence, and prevent future acts of domestic violence through prevention education and community awareness.
The Task Force meets quarterly to listen to educational presentations, discuss case studies, and plan projects and future goal initiatives.
To learn more information or to join the FULTON COUNTY DOMESTIC VIOLENCE TASK FORCE, call (518) 725-4310 ext 101.